- Always wash your hands first.
- Remove bandage after 4 to 6 hours (overnight is best) then wash using warm water and soap.
- Continue washing your tattoo a few times a day until it’s healed.
- If your tattoo feels dry or tight apply a SMALL amount of unscented lotion.
- Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
- Do not soak in water; no tubs, pools, hot tubs, lakes, etc. for one month.
- Try to keep your healing tattoo out of the sun, NO TANNING BEDS fo the first two weeks.
- If you workout, take 3 to 4 days off, sweating has the same effect as soaking in water.
- If you develop sensitivity to any aftercare products stop using it IMMEDIATELY.
- Recommended after products: Uncle Mike’s All Natural Healing Salve (available in shop).