Our shop rate is $185 per hour for multi-session tattoos with a minimum charge of $100. Single session tattoos are subject to being priced by the piece. GST will also be added to your total.
Yes! We now take debit and credit (Visa and MC).
Contact the shop by email or phone and discuss options for an artist consult. From there you will book a date to come in and sit down with the selected artist to discuss what you would like them to do.
Have an idea of what you want in advance. Be prepared with any reference images if possible which may help the artist understand what you are looking for. If you plan on booking, expect to make a non-refundable deposit.
After sitting down with the artist during your consult you will be quoted an estimated time and cost for what you would like done. All time is billed hourly and our hourly rate can be found in the question above.
The tattoo is a very up close and personal procedure. Make sure to shower before arriving, shave the area you are getting tattooed if necessary, and Dress appropriately. Please wear loose clothing that can easily reveal the area being tattooed. Make sure to eat prior to your appointment and stay hydrated. Do not drink alcohol or take any other blood thinners the night before your appointment.
We will require a government issued photo ID, usually a drivers license, and we recommend bringing a water bottle. Eat prior to coming, and we recommend bringing something to snack on. During any breaks in the tattooing procedure you may step aside and snack on anything you may have brought with you.
No. Health regulations do not allow children in the work areas.
No, Ink Addiction only provides tattoo services.
If you have questions or concerns call as us 1-306-244-8287 (TATS), would be more than happy to discuss them with you.
- Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
- Do not soak in water; no bath tubs, pools, hot tubs, lakes, etc… for at least one month.
- Try to keep our healing tattoo out of the sun, absolutely NO TANNING BEDS. After the first two weeks apply sun block whenever your tattoo is exposed to the sun.
- If you work out you should take 3-4 days off, sweating has the same effect as soaking in water.
- Every person is different, if you seem to develop sensitivity to any of your aftercare products top using them immediately.